Monday, July 2, 2012

Oh this boy.


Each day I see less and less baby in him. He's talking much more at this age than his sister ever did. I think the impending move has caused me to look at both of my kids and really see how much they've grown over the past 3 years we've lived here in Tennessee. We moved here when my daughter was only 3 months old and my son was born here, so this is really the only house they've ever known. We've had lots of great memories in this house.



Of course we're looking forward to moving at the end of the week so we can live close to family again. I would be lying if I told you I'll miss the 14 hour drives. And the heat, oh the Tennessee heat. It's unbearable at times. We'll be living with family until we can get back on our feet, so we're very thankful that they're allowing us to make their home ours, even for a short while.

But this house has been more than a roof over our heads. It's been our home for the past 3 years and I'm sure going to miss it.



I hope the next family that lives here makes even more wonderful memories with their family and that they too will eventually know this house as their home.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move. It will all be worth it once you are closer to family. :) We had all these similar feelings when we moved to the 'burg.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails