Friday, June 29, 2012

Week in Pictures, playing with boxes & a winner!

It's Friday at last! That means closer to moving time for us. Our house is full of boxes and a whole lot of nothing else since it's all been packed away. Our move date has been pushed back due to unforeseen delays, but we're excited to get this show on the road. In the meantime, we're trying to eat all of the food in our house and as you can tell by the bottom left photo, that means dinners that consist of graham crackers, apples, and peanut butter some days. Good thing peanut butter is one of my favorite foods :)

Connor is loving having all of the boxes around though. We literally played with a box for 20 minutes a couple of nights ago. Why do we even buy this kid toys anyway? I've never seen him have so much fun. I just had to share a video with you (first time uploading a video, so hopefully it works):



I love this boy, he's so entertaining.

Another highlight of my week was when I received the beautiful hand painted bag in the collage above from Lucy at Craftberry Bush! She's so talented, I wish I could paint like her. Or paint at all for that matter. It's so pretty I kind of don't want to use it because I'm afraid I'll get it dirty or something :)

Well enough about me, it's time to announce the winner of the Quick Guide Giveaway! After plugging all entries into Random.org, the lucky winner is:

#7, Jessica who said: "I would love to know more about how to get back in shape and be a good wife/life balance once a baby comes."

 Congrats Jessica! I hope you enjoy your Quick Guide! An email has been sent to the winner.

Remember, even if you didn't win, Lianne is selling her book in paperback or PDF form on her website for only $7.95. 

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. A busy week (what happened to your toes?) for you and family. LOVE the video of Connor - boxes are pretty awesome :) And the new bag, SWEET!!! Very pretty!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing happened to my toes, Haley decided I had a boo boo and so she covered several of them with a princess bandaid lol

      Delete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails