Friday, May 11, 2012

Week in Pictures



 1. Daddy gets a Spongebob band aid for his boo boo 2. Connor's Starbuck's obsession (don't worry, it's just a strawberry smoothie :) 3. I actually have actual strawberries growing in my garden! 
4. Ostrich burger 5. Bedtime stories

Yay, it's Friday! After a long, busy weekend I'm definitely ready for the weekend. This week has been pretty interesting. The highlight was when I tried an ostrich burger for the first time - definitely an experience. Not so sure I'll get it again (it has a flavor that you can't seem to compare to anything else), but I'm glad I tried it. My friends tease me that I eat the weirdest things, and it's true. I'm always the one who will pick out the weird looking foods at buffets because I'm curious. That gets me in trouble a lot, but sometimes I discover a new food I really like. Can't say the burger is a new favorite, but at least now I can say I tried ostrich :)

We're still in the process of trying to sell our house, so that's made us very anxious and impatient, but we both continuously remind ourselves that God has a plan, and it's better than ours. 
 
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Love number 5 :)
    I hope you get good news about your house very soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! I try to respond to each of them through email so please make sure you leave an email address or have your profile set up to include your email address if you want me to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails